WILLA FRAYSER STUDIO - Fine Art Portraits and Paintings of Horses

WELCOME TO WILLA FRAYSER STUDIO - Visit my blog to view my newest artwork, sculptures, upcoming exhibits and articles regarding my work! You can also visit my website at www.willafrayserstudio.com!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Dogs also, of Course! Update on "Buddy" portrait

This is the finished portrait of "Buddy" - this is an 11x14" oil on canvas.  I added details such as highlights in his fur, softened the details around his eyes, and painted in his collar and tag.  I made one change at the request of my best critic, my husband, and lowered his back, which was too rounded. 
This is a very good likeness of this dog, especially his expression when he is intent on getting someone to play tennis with him!  Anyone interested in a portrait such as this, or something in watercolor or pencil, please visit my website at http://www.willafrayserstudio.com/, or email me at rider853@aol.com for more information!

Willa Frayser, Equine and Canine Artwork
Member of Virginia Equine Artists Association
Realistic Equine Sculptures Society
Canine Art Guild

No comments:

Post a Comment