WILLA FRAYSER STUDIO - Fine Art Portraits and Paintings of Horses

WELCOME TO WILLA FRAYSER STUDIO - Visit my blog to view my newest artwork, sculptures, upcoming exhibits and articles regarding my work! You can also visit my website at www.willafrayserstudio.com!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

SCULPTED JEWELRY - NEW ADDITION TO FRAYSER STUDIO ARTWORK

"Wind Chaser"
New Pendant created from clay sculpture
by Equine Artist, Willa Frayser

This love new pendant is being offered for the first time - I recently completed the original clay and sent it to Mountain View Studios in Tennessee (wonderful facility, great people) to be molded and cast.  They did a great job of getting the detail and I am handpainting each one in metallic colors and earth tones.  

The one pictured above is the "Antique Bronze" - pendant is approx. 1 1/2 x 2" and is very, very light.  Each pendant comes with silver bail and leather cord.  Introductory price is $29 - plus 5.25 USPS Priority shipping (or $4.50 FC USPS)

Email "Rider853@aol.com" for ordering information - 

WILLA FRAYSER STUDIO
www.willafrayserstudio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment